Pages

Friday, August 02, 2019

Feel Good Friday!

The kitty babies are doing well post surgery. Fred recovered far more quickly than Regi, but then again, Regi had super major surgery and Fred just got a snip. Regi was still a little slow this morning, but I let them out of confinement anyway. She snuggled in my arms before attacking the couch, but I still worried as I left her with "the boys" and the dog.

They are fine. Needy, but that's to be expected. Nothing bad happened, but K4 kept an eye on them as soon as she woke up. They are eating well and playing, albeit slower than normal. Elsa was super worried about them and was protective and annoying with them.

I have met my writing goals this week, which is awesome! Progress!

So, the kid got her braces off today! OMG! She looks amazing! What a great smile! I left work early to go with her! So awesome! The actual removal was quick, but then they had to grind off the adhesive, which took a while and they gave her dark sunglasses for that part. She will have to wear retainers for a bit, but... holy smile! My kid... And her smile! Beautiful! What a long road, but so worth it! (Still retainers, but...)

Tomorrow is my writing group meeting! So looking forward to it! I missed last month and that hurt. So many things going on. I am on the board right now, but I don't think I will be next year. I can't keep up and I can't do the things I need to do. I'm pretty solid in my decision. It kills me though. There are many reasons that I can't continue though. We will see...

And I think that is all I have right now...

Behave!


No comments: