Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Last Day of July...

That was a quick month! Seriously!

Tomorrow beings August and a month of absolute insanity for us. We don't have a free weekend at all. Some fun stuff. Some work stuff. Some necessary house stuff - which is not really scheduled into the crazy month, but stuff we have to find time for nonetheless.

Today is Wednesday... This week has been long already. Work... well... it's back into crazy mode. The new people started on and so far so good. I am hopeful. If I live through it long enough for their help to be effective. Today was massively crazy.

But... after work, we picked up Mr. B and took him to dinner. We went to the diner close to our house - it's been That Man and I's staple place to grab food over the last few months. The food is good, service is good, and it's reasonably priced. Mr. B impressed us with his word/math skills and we talked about a lot of things. After that, we stopped at the grocery store for a few things we needed (and Hot Wheels, because that's what we do), before hitting up the ice cream store. Or "Dumpster Lake" as Mr. B calls it. Last time we went there we pulled in and B asked what we were doing (not seeing the huge sign) and I told him we were going swimming in Dumpster Lake because the rain water had pooled in the parking lot around the dumpster and it looked like a huge lake. That name apparently stuck with him.

We had a great time with him. He was happy, too. Dropped him off and got Baby B snuggles and laughs. That boy is a chunk and is mobile now. He's so funny.

Tonight is the last night the kittens are he and she. Tomorrow morning, I will drop them off to get fixed. 9pm was the latest they could have food. They don't like that. Well, none of them do. Instead of secluding the kittens, we moved the food for all of the animals. Even the dog food, because the kittens will eat the dog food. So now, they are running around like crazy, following us when we get up and crying at our feet. It's a good thing we're going to bed soon.

I get to sleep in a little bit tomorrow. Just a tiny bit since I'm doing the drop off. They have to be there a half hour after my usual overtime start. That's okay by me. K4 will pick them up and bring them home.

And then Friday, I get to leave early to go to the Orthodontist with K4. Keep your fingers crossed, but hopefully, it's brace removal day!! So excited! It's been a super long road with her mouth!

I did write tonight. And I wrote last night. I am doing my best to get the words in!

That is all for now!

Behave!



No comments: