Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Wednesday!

Halfway through the work week... Oy!

The National Conference for my writing affiliation started! I so wish I was there! It's in New York this year, which is easily accessible, but I had to make a financial and vacation day choice. I know I chose wisely, but that doesn't help the wish I have that I could have gone.

I mean... It's New York.

It's a conference with my peers. There are classes. Meet-ups, and so many different things to do. I went to New York a few years ago and had a blast. So many of my chapter mates are going - we would have had an absolute blast together.

I will live vicariously through social media and plan for a time where I can go. Though, I really need to get my sh*t together so I feel worthy of going.

Which I am working hard on. I wrote again tonight. I am heading in slow. I wrote more last night than I did Sunday and I wrote more tonight than last night, by like 1/3, so that's something. The story is coming back into my head and it's easier to put the words on the page.

I can't be angry at myself for not writing recently. It is what it is and I did what I have to do, but I'm making a comeback now.

If I continue to live through the work days. And that's always iffy... Ha!

That's all...

Behave!

No comments: