Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Feel Good Friday on Saturday

Happy Weekend!

It was a long, long week! I worked overtime and I might work overtime this weekend. Next week will be the same. We have two new people starting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, because the one will hopefully take a lot of pressure off of me.

Let's hit the list:

1. Sleeping in a bit this morning. Not a lot, but then we were in bed super early last night... Still, it was wonderful to lay in bed and relax.

2. Getting the grocery shopping done. It's a dumb chore, but must be done. I'm really thinking about signing up for either the grocery pick up program, or the delivery program.

3. That Man doing the dinner shopping and cooking the dinner last night. I am on for tonight since he's working, but I'm not quite sure what I'm making yet. I have a few options...

4. Driving with the top down most of the week! Beautiful days! It's a huge stress reliever after a hectic day.

5. Dinner date with That Man on Thursday. We went to the new Indian place down the street. It was pretty good - a little more expensive than it needed to be, but we were both pretty pleased with our meals. Will we go back? Probably... but not for a little while. We have a few other places we want to check out, too.

6. Not a lot of writing progress this week. Except for in my head. Which I guess is better than nothing. I do plan to remedy that here in a bit. I will write before I log into work!

7. I am stunned at how quickly July flew by! August is going to be insane. I think we have something every single weekend and lots of mid-week things, too.

That's about it. I am off to be productive!

Behave!

No comments: