Pages

Friday, February 21, 2020

Feel Good Friday!

Yay for Friday! I am happy to see you, Friday!

Let's get to the list already!

1. One of That Man's oldest friends stopping by work yesterday! It was a spur of the moment thing, but it was good to see him. We were late for where we were supposed to be, but that's okay. We haven't seen him for a super, super long time, though That Man and him text all the time.

2. After dealing with the stabby headache for most of the week, it is finally gone. Though there is still remarkable sinus pressure going on.

3. Our poor Mr. B getting better from the flu. Poor boy was a mess most of the week.

4. Getting to see a good friend tonight. She's had an even rougher week than probably a whole bunch of people. We took her and her dad dinner and got to talk for a bit. She's a sweet person. Her dad's been dealing with some health issues and just when she thought things were getting better, he fell and broke stuff in his foot. We've been there and done that, too, so we wanted to help.

5. Our camper getting a new roof! Hopefully it will be done soon. We dropped it off at our friend who owns a roofing company last week. He wants to branch out into doing camper roofs, so we're his test case. Once we get it back, we will tackle the floor and get the new subfloor down. Then we will paint the cabinets, then put the nice floor down and attach the new toilet. I'm excited! I can't wait to get it camping!

6. That Man and I reserving a little beach house! It kind of happened on a whim. He sent me a picture of us on the beach. I said let's go and the next thing we knew we had reserved a tiny house for a long weekend coming up. I am so freaking excited! This was just what we need to get through the next few long months of constant work and projects!

7. Plans for a day out with my girl tomorrow. She needs her driver's license picture taken and we both need to do some shopping, so we're set for the day. (She and That Man tried to go last Saturday, but they were closed. That Man got his done today.)

8. Despite the stabby headache, I have written every night this week but one. I am making amazing progress and loving the story!

That's all I have right now. I'm beat and my shoulders ache.

Behave!

No comments: