Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Thursday... Pre-Weekend Prep...

This Saturday is the annual greenhouse signing! I love this event so much!

It's just a super fun day with author people, cool greenhouse stuff, good food, and just awesomeness.

My mom loved this event so much. She would come and be with me for it. I made her a special place at my table and was always so grateful for her to be with me. Her friends would come and she would delight in walking around with them and me and meeting everyone. I will always miss that, and I always am aware of it. I miss my momma so much and this event is always a tribute to her in my mind.

So, it you live in my area, think about maybe coming to see me! It starts at noon and goes until three! Heck, it's not going to be winter this winter, so you might as well start thinking about your spring planting. I know I am already! You know... replacing the flower bed that was decimated by the stupid homeowner next door... (I'm still super angry, if you can't tell...)

Anyway...

It's Thursday. This week has been pretty okay. My only complaint is the excessive amount of spam email I am getting. Like 100 spam emails a day. I hate it. So much. We all know that you can't just "unsubscribe" because when you do it automatically subscribes you to five million more spam sites... ugh!

The day job has been pretty good. I've been at the receptionists desk for most of the week until today. I equally love and hate being at the desk. It is what it is. When I'm told the phones are busy, I usually roll my eyes. Yesterday, the phones were the busiest they've been since I started, and, I roll my eyes. That was not busy. It was. But not like I'm used to. Obviously, I'm still adjusting.

Though I was very busy all day today. Busy enough that I didn't get all of the things done! So woohoo! (I do know how ridiculous that is... lol)

We stopped at the store on our way home tonight. That Man is making my favorite dinner tomorrow night. Scallops and pasta. We bought all of the ingredients and grabbed stuff for dinner. Quiche - which was mostly good.

I don't have a lot of love for the traditional Valentine's Day stuff. That's just me! We, also, haven't really ever celebrated Valentine's Day, so this will be a first for us... I might change my opinions...

That's all... The laundry is done. The words, and more words!, have been written. (my story has direction again! WHOOT!)

and that is all...

Behave!!




No comments: