Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

K is for...

Kids.
They're everywhere in my house today.
K2 (Yes, all their names start with K) has a dance tonight. So far, two of her friends are here to get ready and I'm not sure how many more are expected. They're all very excited. And the younger K's are doing their best to prank them. There's a lot of noise in my house right now. And, I have to drive them to the dance once they're done primping.

Today has been a very weird day. Made even weirder by the forecasted snow. Anyone else in my area notice they're not really putting accumulation amounts in the equation? They say it has the potential to be a big one, but a slight shift east or west could significantly change the amounts. (I seriously heard 2-3 FEET, depending on how the storm tracks. I still want to believe the weather guy read his prompter wrong because it just doesn't make sense!) It's freaking mid-April, Mother Nature. Why couldn't we have this snow when I wanted it?

That's all for now.
Behave!

No comments: