Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Misty's Tattoo Day


<--- Pre-Tattoo...Does she look a little nervous?
<--Finding the right spot

(transfer)

Let the needles begin


<--Work in progress.






As you can see, it's been an exciting day. Misty got her tattoo. The cover from her next release featuring Ivy, "Something Old, Something Dead". (I don't know exactly when it comes out. Check Misty's blog for that info.) I was lucky and got to go along. Well, for at least part of it. I had to leave to pick up her daughter and my kiddos, so I haven't seen the finished product yet. When I left, the black was nearly done and the whole thing was coming along nicely. I'm not sure what Misty's frame of mind was, except that when I told her the shading part looked painful, she only grunted. (Yes. I k now she'll pay me back for that one.) I can't wait to see the finished product. And yes, I will post a picture of it - hopefully tonight.
I'm next. If I can just figure out what I want.
The guys at "Visual Addictions" are awesome! Misty was referred there by my brother-in-law and I'll be returning for mine (if/when I ever figure out what I want).
Behave!

No comments: