Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Opening Night

Ragtime opened last night.
And I do believe I finally got a photo of K2 in her costume.
Trust me when I say she looked beautiful. My mom did an awesome job creating K2's "immigrant" attire. (Which is fabulous for me because despite years of patient instruction, I did not receive my mother's creative genes in that area.)
Anyway. The show was awesome. I'm amazed by the young talent in that theater. These kids have goose bump inducing voices and all seem so totally at home on the stage. K3 did a great job with tech support. He had on a huge smile when I caught up with him. They were all very excited when we finally met up at home at nearly midnight - which meant we didn't get to bed until after 1am. More show tonight and tomorrow, rehearsals in between, and the same next weekend.
*The toilet brush from my below photo...yes, still in the grocery store parking lot. Yes, still making me giggle.
Have a great weekend, and...
Behave!

1 comment:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Woo hooo, show time is finally here!

So glad it opened well!