Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Random Wednesday

Okay, who ordered the summer-like weather?
It's around 90* here today.
And of course, I did not expect this when I planned the week's meals and did the shopping. It's too hot to make the warm and homey foods I have on the menu. Last night we did leftovers to avoid heating up the kitchen, and tonight I had no choice but to make the already defrosted turkey breast - complete with mashed potatoes and gravy. It was good, but too hot to eat. Sigh. Luckily, cooler temps are on the way and there's even a thunderstorm in the forecast for this evening.
On at 9 p.m. est tonight - a brand new episode of Ghosthunters. Yay!
Only 8 more days until Season 3 of Supernatural. (Yay! Yay!) And, today, I got to see some of the bonus material on the Season 2 DVD. Very cool.
Lots coming up on the calendar. Lots more trying to get crammed into spaces already overflowing. Time to crank up the cloning machine again.
As always...
Behave!

No comments: