Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This Cooler Weather...


Makes me think of this beach:
And that makes me sad.
If we were going, this would be the height of email countdowns, lists, preparations and excitement.
I chose the gloomy beach sky for a reason...cause that's how sad I am.
Still, there is one thing that's always true: A bad day at the beach is way better than a good day at home.
But...what are you going to do? We couldn't make the trip this year, but one thing's for sure, when we do go again it'll be that much sweeter. That's what I'm looking forward to.
Seriously, I'm not as gloomy as this post has led you to believe. Just buried under piles of obligations and an enormous 'to do' list. Managing, I guess you'd call it, but with a smile (most of the time).
The week's a busy one - so posts may be spotty.
That's all for now.
Behave!

No comments: