I do not like.
1. Having to find a new job.
I don't think I've ever mentioned my job - and I don't know why because there's tons of blog fodder there, but as of the end of the month, I will no longer have a job. *Sigh*
2. Trash that smells.
With this heat it doesn't take long for the garbage to begin to reek. I almost puked.
3. Marinating in my own fluids.
Not too bad today, but yesterday the heat index was so insane! And the humidity! Yikes.
I think 3 hateful things are more than enough, don't you?
There are positive things. Always. And let's focus on them.
1. Not having to cook dinner.
2. Having the ability to retreat to air conditioning.
3. My kid coming home this weekend.
4. My mother-in-law improving.
5. My sister going back to work.
See? More good stuff than bad. There's always more good stuff than bad if you look hard enough. And I think it's important to do that. Otherwise the bad takes over and leaves you a quivering mess.
That is all.