I know I say this a lot, but this week... Well, this week has felt like a whole month! And not a good month either!
Let's only discuss the good. Okay?
1. Living until 4pm today. Trust me, I didn't think it was going to happen.
2. Girl's night with my oldest baby girl. Chinese food and chick flicks.
3. Supernatural tonight! I cannot tell you how excited I am!
4. Making good writing decisions. Ones that don't include making stupid choices.
5. Taking a little writing break while I figure out which project is next.
6. Looking forward to having the grandbaby all day Sunday.
7. Sleeping in a little tomorrow, then napping later (because I know I will nap and I want to.)
8. Having a little Captain this evening. Boy, do I need that!
9. Finding some laughter amid this wreck of a week.
10. Comfy pants!
And that is all for now. Trust me, it took forever to get to ten, without the obvious good things I live with...