Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday...

More thing i know...
1. I really have no rhythm. For real. I am hoping practice will help me learn some. If it doesn't, then okay. At least I'm having fun...
2. This week sucks rotten eggs and leaky pustules. Yes, it's that bad.
3. I know I am beyond exhausted.And it's only Tuesday.
4. I know that No one puts Baby in a corner.
5. I can fully function on less than 3 hours sleep.
6. I am really mad we haven't had any snow.
7. I know the retreat cannot come soon enough.
8. I know that being rejected a random second time by the same agent hurts as much as it did the first time.
Okay... That's enough for now...
Behave!

3 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

Oy, that is some major suckage. Especially #8. Hope things get better soon.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Leaky pustules? Grossest suckage ever.

Victoria said...

It is major suckage, Ava, and it just keeps getting worse!
Yep, Sue! It's gross, but a good descriptive for the week!