Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Feel Good Friday - The Sunday Edition

I know it's Sunday...Friday was 2 days ago? I think!
It's been nuts! But I do have a list...
1. This time next week this wedding will be over. I'll probably be a little sad, because I love the chaos and planning and doing, but I'm so tired... Pulling a wedding together - even one as very small as this - in less than a month is a lot.
2. Being covered in paint, having blisters, sores, and a bruise on my arm - because it means we made some serious progress over the weekend. (and a spider bite between my toes)
3. Waking up to coffee with pumpkin spice creamer, the best pillow ever, and an incredible view.
4. Finding my phone charger after it grew legs last night.
5. Hanging out with some of the best people I know. (Well... not really hanging out... wedding planning)
6. Maybe finding out what my new grandchild will be tomorrow. They're not sure if they're going to tell me or make me wait until Saturday!
7. That man cooking an awesome dinner while I was painting, and going to the store with me because I was too tired to go alone.
8. Seeing how gorgeous my girls look in their bridesmaid/groomsman dresses. (K2 will be one of her brothers groomsmen. His best man is a woman who's been his best friend since kindergarten. I think it's awesome.)
9. Hammering out the schedule for the weekend.
10. Sleep.
Okay. There it is... Updates will be sketchy at best this week. I might have pictures soon!
Behave!

No comments: