Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

The Crush...

I am feeling it...
My house is a wreck, my week is stacked with all kinds of obligations, and up until a few minutes ago, I'd only taken care of a few presents for Christmas...
There is a lot to be done... Maybe not all of it has to be done, but I want it done. I'd decided earlier today that there was 5 things that had to be worked on tonight.
1. Work on K3's new temporary room. It's a wreck thanks to it's previous occupant and it's completely overwhelming. The previous occupant doesn't have time to pack up the crap, so I'm doing it because I want it done - and when I say "pack up the crap" I mean it. It's all going in the box - dirty laundry, stuff that's probably trash... everything... I have a little bit of an attitude about it, because I shouldn't have to do it. I want K3 into his temporary room before Christmas.
2. Take care of gathering the things I need to pass to my new president and deal with some chapter issues that had to be taken care of.
3. Make food for tomorrow's pot luck day.
4. Begin cleaning the dining room. The hutch drawers were overflowing with stuff we no longer needed.
5. Write.
I am happy to report that each of those things got done (well, not done, but began - which is what I wanted). Plus, dinner was started for tomorrow, the Christmas lists from the younger two have been organized, I talked to my sister about plans for Friday night's girls night. Then, I found a spectacular deal on something That Man and I have been discussing for the younger K's for Christmas and I ordered them. Whoo!
Even though I got a lot done, I'm still feeling the pressure...
One day at a time, I guess...
Behave!

No comments: