Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Still Not Writing...

Nah, I didn't think I would be tonight. I know I will soon, which is half of the battle. I actually have an idea, which is weird and amazing at the same time.
This week has been pretty brutal. Busy at the day job - like insanely busy. A touch of the stomach bug went through this house, which was also insane, awkward, and rude.
They started our roof this morning, which interrupted my moaning and groaning about my stomach hurting and forced me to at least try to go to work (I made it through the entire day, which is really good, especially since I can't afford any more time off right now).
I put together Mom's bills & assets and now have to take that to the attorney.
Our puppy went to stay at my sister's while the roof is being worked on because she would be way to stressed out here by herself while the roof is being done. It was a good call, but I miss her.
We've been at Mom's every night taking care of stuff and home after eight every night.
This weekend is K1's birthday party and the first time he gets K5 overnight. That's epic and will be celebrated, but there's stuff to do...
Yeah, and I'm not complaining. It's just life right now - adjusting to new normal, dealing with everything, planning... you know....
K3 graduates a week from today. My baby boy...
School is out for K4 a week from tomorrow. She's moving to 10th grade. And yeah... My baby girl...
K2 has been sending us audio of Baby C talking. It is so stinking cute! I miss my girls...
So yeah... dealing.. adjusting... trying...
Behave!

No comments: