Pages

Friday, August 25, 2017

Feel Good Friday!

Okay. So here's the list...

1. Friday! Duh! It was a rough week at the day job! I love my co-workers though. Today was one of "those" days, where everything came out wrong and we laughed about everything. That makes it all better.

2. Making Chicken Parmesan for dinner. It was a quick meal, but so good. I made the sauce with fresh tomatoes, garden peppers, and mushrooms. I also ran into a friend at the grocery store. That was cool.

3. Getting a bunch of good words on the page this week. I'm loving this new book. So much.

4. Tomorrow's plans to shop with my baby girl.

5. Also, painting this weekend. Mr. B's room is getting painted. It's also going to be my office soon. I need to leave some wall for him to paint, because I promised.

6. .It's also supposed to be super nice weather-wise this weekend. Nice!

7. Plans to go away soon - just That Man and me....

8. Talking to my Aunt and Uncle. They crack me up so much. So looking forward to their visit next weekend!!

That's all I have... K4's bestie is here and it's nonstop...

Behave!

No comments: