Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Thursday... We Love Thursday...

We do. Only because it's so close to Friday

The room is coming along. Though slowly. Tonight was a night off. We have all of the paint. Even the wall color that they gave me at half price because they didn't have the size I needed. We're just tired, and...

Mr. B was sick tonight. His dad had to go to work training and B was hanging out with That Man and I. He puked. He was running a low fever. Poor baby. He snuggled with me all evening, sleeping in intervals while I was writing. Poor baby. He's such a great kid.

My Thursday at the day job was chaos. I don't know if it will stop. I am overwhelmed. I feel like I can't keep up. But I slog along, doing the best I can.

Long weekend coming up. Whoot!

I am going to miss my writing meeting again, which makes me sad, but it can't be helped. My aunt and uncle will be here. I met my goal! (about ten minutes ago) I'm good to go for not feeling guilty this weekend.

One more day before a three day relaxing weekend. I need this weekend so badly.

Behave!

No comments: