Pages

Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Woah! Wednesday?

I guess time does fly when you're having fun!

Let's back up...

Friday:
Day job. Running around like a crazy person when I got home to head to The Wilds. Get there to find the camper set up and stuff in place. YAY! Unload the groceries. Head to my sister's to wait for the aunt and uncle to arrive. Have some food and laughs. Finally the relatives arrive and we hang out and have awesome conversation. Head to The Wilds to have an awesome nights sleep.

Saturday:
Wake to rain. Awesome! And actual sleeping in. Head up to my sister's for coffee and breakfast. Make homemade donuts and bacon. Lot's of conversation, laughter, awesomeness. My brother and sister-in-law arrive. They make an amazing dinner. Basically a fantastic day with lots and lots of rain. Go again to sleep in The Wilds.

Sunday:
No rain. Chilly, but sun begins to shine. That Man has some stuff to do. Mr. B is in my care since his dad has to work. We make cole slaw and do a bunch of cleaning up, reading books, and other fun stuff. My cousin and her family arrive from SC. Big picnic in The Wilds. A nap. Fishing. Camp fire. The rest of the family either heads home, or back to my sister's. That Man, K4, and I stay in The Wilds. We are tired. We hang by the fire with the inlaws. Go to bed stupid early.

Monday:
Wake super early. The inlaw brings us coffee since all of our stuff was at my sister's. We hang for a little by the camper before heading up to my sister's. Everyone is prepping to leave for the coffee shop my son and niece work at. I had been notified of these plans late in the evening, but kind of thought it wasn't actually going to happen. It did and it was fun. We said goodbye to the out of town family and headed back to The Wilds to clean up camp. That took forever because we were tired and didn't really want to do it. K4 left for home while we took our time saying goodbye to the rest of the crew.
Long story, short - K4 got the stomach flu (probably caught from Mr. B). She spent the rest of Monday puking her guts out.

Tuesday:
Day job. Super busy. K4 still sick. Dropped the Jeep off for it's repair. Hopefully it will be back by the weekend. Long day.

Today:
Day job. Still super busy. K4 still sick, but better this evening. Painting.

That is all...

Behave!

No comments: