Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Oh, Tuesday...

Why you gotta be so rough all the time?

The Day Job is rough - I spent the day putting out fires, and that doesn't seem like it's going to change. And busy! Oy! But, I try really hard to leave that stress in the parking lot and not bring it home with me. Occasionally, I need to download with That Man, but it's usually a quick session.

We had an early morning with an orthodontist appointment. K4 is in pain and will be until these teeth finally come through. One is close. The other is the one that needs surgery again. Oy!

But there was good stuff today, too...

Driving with the top down on the Jeep. That sucker is staying down as long as possible! I don't care if it's a little chilly in the morning - it's gorgeous on the way home. So worth it. Thought we might get some rain today, but it never happened, so...

Talking a walk with That Man while waiting for dinner to be done. (That's what happens when your chicken is still frozen...) He started everything, then we took a walk, and finished when we got home.

On a side note - I have already blogged more this year than the past two years combined. That's a good sign...

Now I will go write...

On Friday, I'll be on my friend Julie's blog. I already have the link scheduled. Check it out... And don't forget Into the Fire is still available.! It's only $3.99 on Amazon. And don't forget... if you're a Kindle Unlimited user, I don't get a dime until you actually read it.

Behave!


No comments: