Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Weekend's End...

I'm sad that it's Sunday evening. I could really use a few more days to get things done around here.

Didn't really sleep in today, but went to bed pretty early, so I guess that's okay. K4 and I continued watching our show and we pretty much just lazed around for most of the morning. That was nice.

Then, it was cleaning. The living room is de-animal haired and dusted. I even pulled out the couches and cleaned under the cushions. The stairs and kitchen have been cleaned. The only thing I didn't get done was mopping, but there was too much chaos for it to even matter since Mr. B was "helping" me until his friends came to get him to go and play. That Man did our room, including putting away laundry and going through his drawers. Didn't get to the laundry, but that's okay. It's almost done anyway. Or it was. lol

Made awesome burgers on the grill for dinner. With fresh tomatoes from our garden. Very nice. The garden is almost done though. We still have many green tomatoes on, and some peppers still growing, but the tomato vines are dying out. I guess it is that time. Next year I want to do better. I did better this year than last, so that's something. I also have some Missouri garlic planted in there, which will take at least two seasons to produce, but I'm looking forward to that.

I did write last night and am in the middle of writing now. I still need a title for this book, but it'll come. I need to figure some more stuff out, which I'm thinking about. Once I meet my writing goal for the month, I'll head over and edit my short for the next installment of the free book. This one is "The Second Sentence".

That's about it. The writing is calling me. Yeah, I'm still wishing I could be home full time to write again, but those pesky bills insist on being paid. Jerks.

Behave!

No comments: