Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

What About Wednesday?

I'm slayed...

I broke a molar. Eating salad.

Said molar was fixed by my dentist tonight. Lucky for me, the breakage didn't cause me any pain and they were able to fix it so I still have a surface. It took less than twenty minutes, but now my head hurts and my mouth is kind of uncomfortable from having two people's hands inside. But it's okay. I didn't get any numbing, even though he drilled.

K4 broke her glasses...

We met to get them fixed tonight on my way to the dentist. It took the shop less than two minutes to fix them. That's a good thing, but it meant that my time table for getting to the dentist was thrown off (I thought it would be longer). I ran over to get gas and ran into K4 getting food on her way home. Ha!

The Day Job was long and tough and busy and crazy...

There's no other for that one... It'll be the same tomorrow.

So now we're just at stuff...

It's supposed to be cooler tomorrow, which means the top is going up on the Jeep tomorrow night. I know my limits as far as how cold it can be to survive an early morning trip with the top down and we'll be under that by the end of the week.

Plans coming together for That Man and I's weekend away. Whoot. Whoot! (There cannot be too many whoots for this!)

That is all. I'm going to try to write now. Even though I should be in bed (and K4 keeps stealing my mouse usb...)

Behave!

No comments: