Pages

Friday, September 08, 2017

Feel Good Friday!

Here's the list!

1. Friday! Duh! Thank you, Friday! You are the best!

2. Living through the Day Job! Oy! What a week and it was only four days long! Busy is not enough to describe it! Crazy doesn't even come close! I lived through it though.

3. Getting stuff done. We painted for hours tonight. Trim is almost done. Just a little more paint, and then flooring... Oh geeze...

4. Critiquing. I did one awesome story this week. I have two more to go. I love this.

5. Also, critiquing means I haven't written yet this week, but I will!

6. That Man and I trying to find a place to go just the two of us. So far, we have nothing except a weekend and a tiny budget. Oh and a lot of hope and expectation. Remember we were working on this last year? Yeah. It hasn't happened yet, but it will. I swear by all that is Holy, it will!

7. Sleeping in tomorrow!

8. Weekend plans... Painting? You don't say! Cleaning? Also, yeah. Writing? Absolutely.

9. Quiet backyards. That's all I'm going to say about that.

10. Cooking plans. I did the grocery run to make it happen. Excited about cooking!

I think that is all for now.

Behave!

No comments: