Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tuesday Musings...

1. It's been a long week already and it's only Tuesday. Oy!

2. The bedroom is coming along nicely. The stinky carpet is gone. The third coat of the bright color is done. We will start sanding the floor tomorrow in preparation for the floor paint. Almost there.

3. Writing - I've been critiquing the past few days. Done with that so actual writing is next. The next book is coming along nicely though.

4. Got my royalty statement - Oy! It's not the best. :(

5. The weather is wonderful and I love it.

6. K4 has to have yet another mouth surgery. Oy!

7. I need to post a picture of the cactus I brought home from the beach last year! It's alive! It looked like it was dying for a little bit, but it's back and I'm so happy!

That's all for now. Like I said, it's only Tuesday....

Behave!

No comments: