Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Tuesday - It Never Ends...

B*tch day at the day job. Just like yesterday. So yeah. We'll see what the rest of the week brings.

Second coat of paint on the walls. We might need a little more paint to finish. It's hard to see where you miss when a four-year old is running his mini-roller all over the place. He was working hard and cracking us up. Next is the trim. Need to hit up the home improvement store tomorrow. They love me right about now...

The trash has been taken out, dinner cleaned up, laundry running. Now it's writing time. I'm days behind on things. It feels like I'm barely keeping my head above water right now. There's too much going on, but it is what it is.

I did pretty good with the word count last night. We'll see if I can hit it again.

Behave!


No comments: