Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017

Late Weekend Wrap Up

I know it's Monday and I should have posted this yesterday. I didn't get on the computer all weekend, so...

Friday night: The Feel Goods...

1. Quick dinner. No mess. No fuss.

2. Watching Christmas movies with the family.

3. Finally relaxation.

Saturday: Crazy Day...

1. Car inspection preparation.

2. Making food for evening.

3. Sleeping in just a little.

4. Talking to my aunt and uncle.

5. Rearranging & cleaning in preparation for the tree.

6. Organizing That Mom's apartment for moving.

7. SNOW!! Just a little, but still...

8. Going to get our tree in the snow.

9. Christmas Pajama Jam party - it was so good to see everyone. We had a blast! We give out prizes and the reason for the prizes depend on what we have to vote on... This year - we gave a family prize (entire family showed up in matching pajamas), there was a prize for our friend who wore his girlfriend's pj bottoms and long socks (he's super tall and she's not), a prize for the least effort (which went to my brother and sister-in-law because they didn't dress for the occasion. Ha!) and each of the little kids in attendance received a prize. And the grand prize... for the most ridiculous...

The grand prize winner and the grand prize. (the decorated plunger). He was wearing a kangaroo onsie complete with a baby kangaroo (I believe he said the joey was sleeping at this point) and a really hideous sweater on top. Winner!




















Above is my "sweater". Yeah, it's a sweatshirt, but I love it. Captain Santa! All of the sailors are wearing santa suits and presents are exploding out of the canons. I love it!! I will wear this for years to come!

Sunday: Exhausted and Busy...

1. A little sleeping in.

2. Getting trapped in the basement by the Christmas decorations.

3. Porch almost done.

4. Piano decorated.

5. Mr. B helping to decorate. He's so funny.

6. Dropping car off for inspection.

7. Quick naps.

8. Running errands with That Man.

9. The beginning of resolution on some things.

10. Decorating the tree. K3 came over and it was really good. We had the nog and the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack playing. The tree is not as big as I wanted, but it's still very pretty.




















Yes, the creepy snow children are out again. (to the right, under the window) Their batteries are dead this year and that's just fine. B loves them, so I will put them out until he doesn't. It looks like there's a blank spot in the lights and I don't know why. When I look at the tree in real time, it doesn't have that spot.

I'll post a picture of the piano later...

I did a little Christmas shopping tonight. Ordered my secret Santa gift for the family gift exchange and one gift for one of the kids. I need to go out and get the stuff for the giving tree at work tomorrow. And hopefully we'll get the rest of the shopping done this weekend... Hopefully.

That is all...

Behave!

No comments: