Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Year's Eve

Well, it's only a few hours until the end of 2017.

I'm apathetic about 2017. It was what it was. We had some changes. I'll do the recap soon. I can't say it was a great year, but I can't say it was horrible, either.

The past week was long and full of freezing cold, another round of sickness for me - where I missed a half day of work and moaned a bunch. It's cold here, like under 20 degrees. It snowed yesterday, which was awesome. That Man didn't do his snow plow gig, which was also awesome. It was nice to have him home to play in the snow (not that we actually played in the snow. Well, we did, but we were in the Jeep.) We did the shopping stuff and then cooked on the grill for dinner. Yes, we did. It was really good.

We're still getting That Mom moved out of her apartment. Well, she's out and safely in a place where she's safe and her medications are supervised. It's been a rough few months with all of that - decisions, evaluations, hospital trips... That Man has been over there constantly. And currently I have a stack of boxes, two bookcases, and random stuff in my house...

Anyway. We're getting ready to kick off our evening. I need to put new socks on and put my slippers back on. Ha! So looking forward to a quiet evening at home. We thought about going downtown to check out the dropping of the thing, but it's too freaking cold out, so I don't think that's going to happen.

Be safe out there and don't drink and drive!

Behave!

No comments: