Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Post-Christmas

Sorry I fell off the face of he earth for the last 5 days!

We managed to get it all done - wrapped, cooked, cleaned, and prepared.

Saturday was insane - wrapping and cleaning and preparing. Another trip to the grocery store.

Sunday - up early to cook and prep. Took That Grandma to church with as many of the kids as could come. She really enjoyed that. Ran home (after yet another trip to the grocery store) to get the food ready and prepare for the family.

Missed my sister so much, but she's sick and couldn't make it. Booo! I have several calls into her to see how she's doing, but I know work is probably kicking her butt.

My brother made the awesome soup and it was fun to hang out with everyone! My crap dip turned out like total crap and there was nothing I could do to save it. Boo. Mr. B got super spoiled! He's so cute and loved everything he got. In fact, he talked about the presents he got Sunday night on Christmas.

Christmas - up way earlier than I figured for having no little kids in the house. K4 was up before us! We made coffee, took the dog out, lit candles, and did a slow start to opening presents. Since she was our only one, we decided on a plethora of little gifts to keep her busy opening stuff for as long as possible. It didn't last as long as we'd hoped, but she was happy with the little and big things she received. K3 arrived for mimosas and gifts. Then K1. I took a nap, which was much needed and very awesome after running around for so many days.

Then we shifted to birthday. Stuffed shells for dinner. Ice cream cake. Not the big birthday present that's coming, but some little ones she appreciated. Games. Cleaning up. Stayed up way, way later than we should have playing a game.

Then it was Tuesday morning and I had to go to work! Suck! I could barely stay awake and it was super slow, so that made it worse!

Today wasn't much better! Even with three people out, it was slow. I was busy, but not as overloaded as you would expect with so many people out of the office.

Two more days of this week! Oy! And it's freaking super cold outside! I can't even! My Jeep is getting more framework done, so I hope to be able to pick it up tomorrow!

We're not doing much for New Year's Eve. Going to hang out at K3's house for a little while. Need to come up with some awesome food for that. We'll be home early because he has to work early on New Year's day.

That is all!

Behave!

No comments: