Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday?

Sorry for the silence...

It's crazy time around here.

The day job is insane. I come home truly broken each night.

In fact, this is the first time I've turned on my computer since Friday. That's sucky and bad. And yes, it means I have not written. Boo.

It's been chaos here. For many, many reasons...

K4's final show is coming up quick. There are crazy rehearsals going on. She hasn't decided if she wants us to come or not. She says it's going to be bad and she doesn't want us there. We're just waiting, but we'll probably go regardless of what she says.

Graduation is in like 3 weeks! Wow. My last kid. Graduating. Weird.

Working on graduation present - already know what it's going to be. Excited to give it to her.

College - Well, she was accepted, but she's on the waiting list. She might not be in this year, and she might be. We'll see. So exciting though. We have to fill out a form and she has to get drug tested and then they'll let her know when she's in - they even said it could be the day of first classes. So we'll see... But wow!

I should be on retreat right now!

I'm so super bummed. It could have worked out, but it didn't. I should, right now, be sitting on a bunch of good words, sleeping in a super comfy queen-sized bed, having someone cook every meal for me, and looking forward to more stellar writing days. I should be enjoying my time away from the homestead and just being able to be an author.

I cannot tell you how sad I am...

I don't know if you will hear from me tomorrow night or not... Tomorrow is my momma's birthday. Tomorrow is the anniversary of her services. This past week or so has been rough, and it always will be. I miss my momma beyond words.

Mother's Day was super rough. It was the anniversary of my momma's death. And couple that with That Mom dying just two weeks prior. I cried on That Man. I tried to stay away from people, though K3 came over. We played a game and he helped That Man make dinner. It was nice. Actually, Those Kids did make it nice. It's just my stuff that got in my own way.

That's all I have...

Behave!




No comments: