Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Feel Good Friday - The Saturday Edition

Since I missed Feel Good Friday yesterday, here we go for Saturday...

1. Getting some writing in this week. I did pretty well on Thursday and managed a few words last night. Going back to it as soon as I'm done with this.

2. Watching a movie and talking with my girl last night. We had a great time - crying over the movie, talking, and being silly until way too late.

3. Sleeping in this morning.

4. Shopping with my girl. We ran around for hours - got shoes, kitten stuff, a few cute shirts at our favorite shop, and ditched the mega mart when we saw how busy the parking lot was. She treated me to lunch, which was awesome. We're both a little sunburned from driving around with the top down on the Jeep, but it was so much fun. We hit the grocery store, then came home and watched another movie. It was a very good day.

5. No cooking for dinner. We grabbed stuff to make our own subs and some chips. Easy prep, easy clean up.

6. The kitten is growing like crazy. He spent the night in the living room last night, which was fine. He's eating like a champ and running around like a fool. He cracks us up constantly.

7. Plans tomorrow to hang out with K3. I miss that kid.

8. Also, sleeping in tomorrow.

9. Upcoming plans! Super excited!

That is all for now...

Behave!

No comments: