Pages

Monday, July 16, 2018

Mayhem Monday!

Well... the usual Mayhem...

Monday's suck. The day job is crazy - many changes coming down the pike - mostly good. It's nuts.

It's freaking hot and I'm not dealing with that well. I'm currently, and have been, in my room in the ac. I venture down to put more ice in my cup and pet the kitten. That Man is on kitten duty right now, which is fine, but we're all crashing here soon.

I organized a bunch of stuff. Prepped a bunch of stuff.

The kitten is not feeling well today - barely eating and some yuckiness that I will not describe here. He seems to be doing better currently, so that's a plus. It's so hot though. It's no wonder.

We had an amazing dinner. Grilled chicken and veggies. No butter. Mostly fat free. So delicious. Leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Tuesday. Yay. One day closer to my goal.

This week just needs to go. But I have some things to do before it can...So whatever.

Off to write now...

Behave!

No comments: