Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Partial Weekend Wrap Up...

Only partial because it's early and there are still things to be done today...

Friday was a rough one at the day job. Okay. So every day is a rough day there. I still don't know what to do.

The dryer is still broken. The new belt doesn't fit properly. That Man will work on it some more when he gets home. Currently, the dry rack we use in the winter is sitting on the patio with clothes drying. It's slow, but undies are needed.

Yesterday was a mostly relaxing day. Slept in, which was awesome. Paid the bills, hit the grocery store, took a short nap with my kitty. That Man worked his second job, so I was pretty much on my own all day. Decided to make some shrimp tempura for dinner. Major suckage. Okay. I guess it was alright, but it definitely didn't turn out like it was supposed to. No part of dinner did. Made fried rice and the rice got to mushy. The veggies didn't do well with the tempura either. Drat. I put a lot of time and effort into it. The only thing that did turn out awesome was a sauce I made - sake, hot sauce, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, cilantro, and something else I don't remember right now. That was downright tasty and made a difference in how poorly the tempura came out. That Man didn't mind, but I was disappointed.

Today I am going with the work friends to a Bingo fundraiser. I have never played bingo a day in my life, but they conned me into going. It will be fun just to hang out with them outside of work - we always have a good time when we do that. I did tell them I will be petting the old ladies troll dolls and generally being a nuisance, but they still wanted me to go, so... we'll see.

When I get home, I will hit the word count. Going to start on it in a few. I have about an hour until I have to leave. I need to make progress after the past few weeks of mainly edits. This book is the second one to the one coming out in July and I've been way too slow on it.

That's all I have!

Behave!

No comments: