Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Sorry For The Silence...

Wow! Two + weeks! I'm not really sure how that happened, except the last two weeks have been insane!

Let's see...

Got my edits done and returned. Now I have my final galleys to proof. Just got them, but I have to hustle since my book is already up for preorder on Amazon! Whoot! This is what I'll be doing the next few days. I've already cancelled my Wednesday commitment, and I am off from the day job on Thursday, so you know what I will be doing.

We went to the Jeep festival and had a blast! Ended up signing up for stuff and got super muddy! Awesome! We did their "playground", which was fun driving stuff . We both went through a bunch of times and on my last time through I hammered it through the mud. We were covered and it was a blast. Ran into a little issue with overheating since the radiator was packed, but got that taken care of and continued to have a blast. Took a trail ride through a beautiful forest. That was amazing except for the guy about four Jeeps up from us who got stuck constantly. The weekend was so much fun and we had a great time.

The day job - well... It's probably for the best that I don't go into it right now.

Anyway.

The kittens are so crazy and silly. They are getting big. We're still fostering one, but she should be picked up this weekend. Fred is huge (huge as in 3# to the other two at 2#) and is quickly becoming the boss of the cats. He's such a sweetheart though - always wants to be picked up and gives headbutt kisses. They are into everything and literally get stuck everywhere - in the pantry, the closets - I have to be super careful when I close the dishwasher, the fridge, and the dryer.

And below... finally... Is my new cover! Search it on Amazon for preorder! It comes out July 10th!
Behave!


No comments: