Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

A Week?

I swear I have started like four posts! Each were interrupted and then I gave up!

So the weekend was crazy!

Saturday was writing meeting and then a bunch of craziness. Writing meeting was good and I left with the same recharged feeling I used to have after meetings. I really like that and I am so happy to get back to those kind of meetings. Though I did not get to come home and write! Boo!

Sunday I had to work. Nothing more to say about that. Had to run some errands and do some things after. Back home to a houseful. Dinner made. Cleaned up. Grandsons hugs and laughter. To bed way later than I'd hoped.

Since I worked Sunday, this week is screwed up. I am a day ahead of myself and that sucks. Yes. Tomorrow is Thursday and that's great, but I thought today was Thursday. I thought yesterday was Wednesday. We all have the same affliction. Oy. But we did order some amazing subs for lunch. Cheap and super good.

Tonight I had a board meeting with my writing chapter. It went well. We talked about pirates. Ha!

That is all!

Behave!

No comments: