Pages

Friday, September 20, 2019

Feel Good Friday!

Things are better.
Some... I still have about 50 things on my to do list. You know... cross off one and add three... that is how it's going...

That Man and I took a sick day today. It was a real sick day - either from some damned virus or our dinner last night. Don't know for sure, but we both felt like hell for most of the day. He actually started with it yesterday. He came home from work early thinking it was the cholesterol med the doc put him on, but that is apparently not the case. I am about 12 hours behind him, so... virus?

We did try to run some errands - grabbed his part-time job paycheck, went to the bank, and then the grocery store, but neither of us had a coherent thought in our head so we forgot half of the stuff we needed. He was better this evening. He did some physical things. I did not. I am feeling some better, but still shaky and not great.

In the Feel Good Friday mode:

1. Our Aunt and Uncle were here this week. It was amazing to see them, but it was a crazy week. We had one night at home. Not because of seeing them every night, but because it was just one of those weeks. We didn't see them nearly enough, but they will be back soon.

2. We met last night for dinner (which I am blaming on part of the reason I stayed home today - partial food poisoning? maybe?). We had a good time. It was good to laugh and hang out. I got to see my brother, sister-in-law, and niece. It was a good night.

3. Our sister is hopefully finally going to get some answers on why she's been so sick lately. I know it's still vague, but I can't go into any more detail or she will kill me.

4. Getting to see my great niece and niece on Wednesday. Baby A is so cute and looks just like her momma.

5. Getting stuff done. We've been working our butts off all week even though it's been crazy.

6. Writing. So I have gotten words on the page this week. Not enough, but more than I figured I would. I'm still at a deficit, but I hope to remedy that this weekend.

7. Bob's great niece's birthday party in the morning. She's two. They are having a breakfast birthday party. Pancakes. It's different, but we are good with it. Her gift is wrapped and we have the rest of our day planned.

8. Hopefully seeing K3 this weekend!

That's all I have for now!

Behave!


No comments: