Pages

Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Mid-Week...

I got my Jeep back! Yay! It's a hefty bill, but all much needed work. Some had to do with my mud adventures at the Jeep festival (others were just age and rust)... Do I regret it? Not really! I only regret the amount of money it ended up costing. Would I do it again? Nope. Not will full knowledge of what it cost... Ha! (Can I change it? Nope! So there you have it)

It's been a bizarre week so far. I know it's been a short one, but I remain caught up at the day job and I'm even finding time to do quality assurance and train. All while maintaining my workload stats. We're supposed to work a full eight on Sunday - to get caught up - but all of us are caught up. So I don't know what will happen - if we'll work, if we'll work to help sister companies, or what... I'm all in because it's overtime, so whatever. 

Writing happened tonight! Whoot! It's been a few days, so it was much needed. I'm hoping now that some of the craziness has ended that I can get my butt back in gear and actually finish this book. Gah!

Other than that! That Man has to work this weekend. I have my writing meeting and I have to work.

I can't believe we're into September already! Granted, I am glad. I am so ready for fall and for the heat to be done! Though I could use a few more weeks of August, just to get the things done. One of those weeks would just be for sleep!

That is all!

Behave!

No comments: