Pages

Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday

So, it's Friday.
Our weekend is busy, as usual. I'm still bumming about vacation but need to get over myself.

I have my proposal chapters done. They're off with my critique partners right now and I need to get busy revamping my synopsis. But...today is Friday. I might take the day off.

Yesterday K1 was not feeling well and stayed home from school. He brought down a stack of movies and camped out on the couch. I spent all day working in the living room and watching movies with him. I got a lot of work done, saw two pretty decent movies and we had bonding time. A very good thing.

Watched "The Bourne Identity" - pretty good. Of course, watching Matt Damon was easy.
"Silent Hill" - I was intrigued by the trailers for this but wasn't sure if I wanted to actually see it. I thought it would turn out to be a slasher movie. It wasn't. Yeah, it was kind of scary. I liked it though. Made me think and now I have a few odd ideas rolling around in my brain from both movies. And, it had Sean Bean in it. Not to hard to watch him either.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: