Pages

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Random Tuesday

Busy around here - sick kids, school meetings, that annoying organizing I'm trying to do.
And movies!
"Pirates of the Caribbean" came out on DVD today. Guess what's on right now? Why am I writing this instead of watching? Well, because the movie was put in too soon and I have too much to do to sit down and watch. And I saw the movie twice over the summer. But listening to it makes me very happy.
Went to see "The Nativity Story" last night. I won't give away anything, but I did like it.
The organizing is coming along. I need to get the rest done before Friday. Friday night is "Ladies Only Shopping Night". I'm looking forward to it. This night is a tradition for the women in my family. We shop, stop for a late dinner, then shop some more. Usually we don't get home until after midnight. Sometimes earlier, though usually much later. Some years, I'm almost done with the shopping and some, like this year, I've barely begun.
There's a homework line for the computer tonight, so I'm out of here.

No comments: