Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Windy Wednesday

Well, howdy!
It's so windy here - and it's blowing a cutting wind right into your bones. Brrr...
The Shape of Love is coming! More details as they become available, but it won't be long now. Whoot!
Tomorrow I sit and wait for the new Internet and phone hook up. Most likely I'll be without phone and the 'net for hours. I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself during that time. Scratch that. I know what I'll be doing. The outage is probably for the best. I might actually get some work done. Of course, there will be strange people working on and in my house as they hook up stuff. Kind of weird. Oh, and maybe I should clean behind my desk before they get here. I should, but am pretty sure that's not going to happen since I have errands to run before they get here.
I'm trying not to watch American Idol right now, but it's not working. Man, some of the people auditioning make me cringe in embarassment for them. And it makes me crazy when contestants trash the show after the judges have passed.
That's your Wednesday update. Nothing special, I admit, but...
The most important thing is...New Supernatural tomorrow! Whoot!
Behave!

No comments: