Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

More Customer Service Headaches

I'm not even going to go into it, except to say I've been on the phone for way too long trying to clear up this debacle. I'm still not satisfied, and I'm wondering if I ever will be.
What the heck happened to good customer service?
Granted, everyone I spoke to today was pleasant, and apologetic. But, quite frankly, apologizing for charging me for something when I was told it would be different doesn't help. I know customer service is a thankless job, and it's not exactly the easiest job. I appreciate that. A lot. Which is why I'm always pleasant until I'm given a reason not to be, and after that, I'm still polite though there might be an edge to that politeness.
Anyway.
I'm brushing that off in preparation for what's shaping up to be a fun, but busy, weekend.
Maybe I'll even have some new pictures come Monday. I know for sure I'll be tired.
That's all for now.
Behave!

1 comment:

JackiKing said...

My grandpa had the best summary of today's customer service model:

"Hooray for me and to hell with you!"

I really miss that man!

Have you noticed, too, that common sense is no longer common?

Happy dialing!
--Jacki

http://www.ReadJackiKing.com