Pages

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tall Tale Tuesday

Which of the following is true:
1. When we moved here from Iowa, we were forced to finish out the school year here, even though we'd already finished in Iowa.
2. By the time we moved here, my family had moved a total of 12 times, in 7 different states.
3. My dad used to be a bull rider. He met my mother while performing at a state fair in Mississippi. He was 22, she was 19. They got married three weeks later. After he broke his leg and arm for the fourth time, he retired.
Only one statement is true.
Okay, so it's lame this week. I've been wracking my brain for days trying to come up with something coherent that didn't require tons of research time (which I don't have right now). I'll try to do better next week, but it'll depend on me getting done with all I have to do this week.
Behave!

2 comments:

sailorcross said...

Okay--I'm going to guess that #1 is true. I know that you've moved a lot, but I don't know for sure how many times. And if it is, I'm sorry you had to go to extra school when you had already finished the school year!!

I don't believe that your Dad was ever a bull rider, at least I haven't heard about that yet.


Beth

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I agree with Beth!