A random collection of the things running through my beleaguered brain right now.
1. Time - It's already December 4th. That leaves 21 days to shop, decorate, and take care of all the chaos that is the holidays and regular life. Out of those 21 days, 18 are booked - some double-booked or more. I don't know when we'll get our tree, or if we'll even attempt outside decorations this year. I need a time machine.
2. Shopping - Haven't started. Have no clue where to begin. No lists have been handed to me, though I've asked several times. The "girls only" shopping night has been established, but I prefer to be nearly done by then and I haven't even started. I have no idea if I'll have time to start before then.
3. Cookies - K3 and K4 have delusions of grandeur when it comes to making cookies. They want to make a lot - different kinds, complicated kinds. I have a list of wanted cookies from them, but no gift list yet. Go figure.
4. Puppies - We still not getting one.
5. Cleaning - Our last area to take care of is the attic. It's also the worst. The boys are up there, and while I normally wouldn't interfere in their version of clean and organization, there's no choice. The attic storage areas are bursting at the seams. I've taken care of part of one, but since I was working on K4's closet at the time, I left a huge mess behind. A mess that has taken over my dining room because K1 can't hook his computer up until the mess is gone. His computer is on my dining room table. It's stressing me out.
6. The joy that accompanied the arrival of my new laptop power cord. I'm so thrilled that I can now move around again! Of course, they dropped it off sometime yesterday - late, because I would have seen it earlier, and it sat on the porch all night when I could have been using it last night. That's besides the point though.
Okay, that's enough weirdness for one post.