Holy Mother of Bad Days...
Today was truly a crappy one! Truly crappy! It started with finding the kitchen trash all over the floor - compliments of the dog. It got worse from there...I won't go into the gory details, but trust me, it was not pretty. At all. I will tell you the last straw. The cat puked in my bed...Which is why, in my mind, it's still Friday, even though it's after midnight. (I'm waiting for the dryer to finish my sheets...and blankets...and my favorite pillow...grrr...)
So, with a day like I had, it's important to recognize the good things from the week...
I'm going to try.
1. Friday - though, I could have done without this particular Friday. At least the week is over.
2. Sleeping in tomorrow.
3. Having my lunch packed for me every day this week, compliments of that wonderful man I live with.
4. Getting some writing time in, though it wasn't nearly as much as I wanted.
5. The sleeping in happening on clean sheets.
6. Cool movies with K4.
7. Supernatural reruns. Man, I miss those boys.
8. Weekend plans with the family and the granddaughter.
9. New great nieces - no details yet since she was only born a little while ago.
10. Getting to talk to K2. She still has no voice and is beyond exhausted, but it was good to talk to her. I miss that kid.
And, look at that. I made it to 10.
Okay. I think the dryer just buzzed.