Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Feel Good Friday

Well, hello, Friday! And yeah, I know it's been Friday for hours. In fact, Friday will be over soon, but since I just sat down...
Here's the list:
1. My little (ha! I know they're not little, but indulge me!) K's being home again! Yay. All is right in my world at this moment.
2. Making a really good dinner the other night (just for B and I, too!), even though the noodles (cellophane) looked like jellyfish. And! It was the only night I cooked this week!
3. Fun times at the Scout closing ceremony.
4. My kid coming home a lot more mature than when he left for camp, in more ways than one. It was a great week for him, despite the last minute prep and craziness of the whole thing. His group was amazing and I'm so glad he went.
5. K4 having a fun week with her cousin, her friend, and her grandparents.
6. Sleeping in a little tomorrow.
7. Looking forward to hanging with the 'rents and sibs tomorrow.
8. Grandbaby on Sunday.
9. Seeing how crazy the dog got when she realized her boy was home.
10. Listening to the K's sing together on the way home.
That is all for now!
Behave!

No comments: