Pages

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Things...

I am looking forward to this summer....
1. No homework to supervise, check, or hound over.
2. No more checks for school lunches. Checks that are usually written quickly while parked on the side of the road because everyone forgot to tell me when I had the checkbook out while I was on the bank's website.
3. Road trips. Hopefully to visit a friend who doesn't live too far away.
4. Random pool time.
5. Camping.
6. Grilled dinners.
7. Camping with the Boy Scouts at the beach.
8. Summer camp for the kids - not because I want them to be gone, but because they're so excited about going.
9. Iced coffee. Already getting started on that. There's a pitcher already made...waiting for me.
10. Random fires and hanging out.
That's enough of a list for now. We won't talk about what I'm not looking forward to right now.
That is all...
Behave!

No comments: