Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What I Want...

1. Balance. Though I don't think that ever truly happens long term. Sometimes you hit your sweet spot, but most of the time it's precarious
2. Automatic laundry.
3. This book to be done. (Yes, I'm working on it.)
4. The beach.
5. One thousand acres so I can live in the middle and be a proper hermit. Or you know, mostly a hermit.
6. A decent night's sleep.
7. Chocolate.
8. Movie night.
9. A bicycle. (mine is broken)
...I don't know. I'm beyond tired and more silly than not...
Behave...

3 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

I'll take one of each of those too!

Hang in there, V. I'm either in your boat too right now, or prepare to be boarded- I'm coming in, because my life is sounding a lot like yours at the moment.

Victoria said...

Oh, man, Ava! But being in the boat together is better than being alone!!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I want all of that, too!

But balance is definitely a big-picture thing. We can never achieve it minute to minute, but taken over time, it all evens out. If we're lucky. :)