Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Man, It's Hot!

Holy Mother of Blazing Sun!!
I'd ask if it could get any hotter, but it's supposed to. The temperature is supposed to hit 101* by Friday. That's just nuts! It's days like this where I can't decide if I'd rather it be too hot out or too cold - and I think I change my mind depending on the season. But at least when it's too cold out there are ways to get warm - clothes to put on, blankets, socks, and the heater. There are only so many clothes you can take off and if you don't have air conditioning, you're screwed. I guess I'm partially screwed - we only have air in the bedrooms and I've been in here most of the day - except I have to leave to eat and use the restroom. Blarg!
In other news, I've gotten more writing done today than I have in weeks. It feels good. Really good. I'm not at the finish line yet, but I'm close. I will continue to work through the evening and tomorrow and maybe move to the next square of the game before life once again tries to take me by the throat. Though I don't think it's going to be so easy to take me down again. I found what I've been missing and I'm not giving it back. More on that later.
Oh, and I had ice cream for dinner!
Back to work!
Behave!

1 comment:

Ava Quinn said...

Go, Vicki! Write! Write!!!

Now if only I would.