Or...maybe more appropriately...Relearned recently...
1. The wait at the doctor's office is one of the worst waits ever. Plus, they tell you to shut your cell off. As if. I'm sorry, but I'm not waiting forty-five minutes for my appointment without the ability to check my phone.
2. Laundry does not do itself. Dangit.
3. Retraining the family after not writing for a week is laborious.
4. Preparing for summer camp requires many lists and lots of last minute stuff.
5. Kids cry when you start buy school supplies six weeks before school is due to start.
6. Heat flashes make 99* worse.
7. My dog is never going to stop shedding.
Okay...that's enough silly...