Pages

Monday, August 08, 2011

Moaning Monday

...except not...
Yeah, it's Monday and, yeah, Monday's suck.
I overslept this morning - which is usual on a Monday. Then, I dragged my tired body through the day, sweltering in the heat, and wondering why, of all things, I'd made soup in the crock pot for dinner. Soup? In the summer? Yeah, that's nine kinds of crazy, but it was ready when I got home, which definitely makes it worthwhile.
The good part about this Monday is that I kicked some major writing butt this evening. I'm so close to being done! I want to stay up and keep working, but I'll regret that tomorrow. For sure.
The other good thing about today was the big storm we had a few hours ago. Thunder. Lightning. And lots of ran. It's still humid, but at least it's cooler.
And now it's time for some shut-eye.
Behave!

No comments: